- Construction of the new Funny Farm has completed! The construction team thanks you for your patience and hopes you enjoy the new scenery and new Toon Hall!
- The Cogs have invaded Funny Farm!! Head out to Rickety Road and help put a stop to their boring business agenda!
- ToonTasks are now available through the first half of Funny Farm's progression. See Flippy after completing (or skipping) the Toon-torial to start your adventure!
- The shopkeepers have decorated their stores, moved in, and have made their mark in Funny Farm.
- Toons now have an on-screen experience bar. Complete tasks to gain XP and level up!
- The Options page has received some upgrades. Check out the new settings we have to offer!
- The Shticker Book now contains a new map! Perhaps we'll discover new places soon...
- Funny Farm Central is no longer a playground due to changes in planning for the world layout.
- The default FOV has slightly widened for a more pleasant experience and to make room for the new XP bar.
- Butterflies and birds have found their way to the Funny Farm. Gaze at the beauty of the butterflies while the birds chirp in the distance.
- Some textures have been remastered to fit in better with the game's aesthetic. See if you can spot which ones!
- Toontown's Funny Farm now has basic Discord Rich Presence support! The game's name will now correctly display on your Discord profile, alongside the game's icon and how long you've been playing for in that current session.
- Custom resource pack support is here! Navigate to "C:\Users\[YOUR ACCOUNT]\AppData\Local\Toontown's Funny Farm\win32/win64\resources" and create a folder called 'custom' to install a custom resource pack.
- Toons can now open their Shticker Book and use the chat button after completing the Toon-torial.
- Toon movement and animation controls have been reimplemented to function as they did in Toontown Online--any visual abnormalities with regard to Toon movement should now be resolved.
- Fixed an issue where portable holes would occasionally take Toons to a mysterious location.
- Fixed an issue where certain versions of Windows 10 released after Toontown's Funny Farm v1.3.7 caused a white tint to appear across the entire game.
- Multiple GUI elements have had their positionings corrected.
- Engine upgrade! Toontown's Funny Farm now runs on Panda3D 220.127.116.11. Expect to see a significant performance boost!
- Programming language upgrade! Toontown's Funny Farm now uses Python 3, instead of the almost-obsolete Python 2.
- We've overhauled our database, which means, unfortunately, you will have to create new Toons if you had any previously.
- Removed several elements from our source obtained dishonorably from other Toontown fan-made games and individuals, including code, assets, and audio. This currently does not include the Pick-a-Toon screen backgrounds or nametags - these are going to be removed in later updates. We are taking great care to remove other Toontown fan-made game elements from our game, so if you see any left-over, please do not hesitate to contact us about it!
Due to the move from Python 2 to Python 3, Windows XP support has been entirely deprecated, as Python 3 does not support Windows XP. Microsoft dropped support for Windows XP on April 8th, 2014. Read more about it here.